Log in

View Full Version : Spat backing strip



k98dave
12-20-2012, 05:45 PM
One of the spats on my car isn't flush against the body. I removed the screws and it came right off. The metal backing strip was in the body but the spat wasn't clipped to the strip. Any way to get this back on. Can't see how the metal strip comes off.

Thanks

JTurbo
12-20-2012, 09:05 PM
The strip attached to the quarter panel has studs with nuts on the inside of the car. Remove the lower rear seat and then there are small plastic access panels that can be removed to access the nuts. Small hands help...

Good luck!

k98dave
12-21-2012, 08:14 AM
Thanks,

MikeFleming
12-21-2012, 02:23 PM
Spat attachment pics.
2034
2035
2036
2037
2038

I have some pics of spats off the car with brackets and associated hardware. Will post later if I locate them.