PDA

View Full Version : Clearing out the Garage Sale

Chalky
02-18-2013, 10:51 PM
Hi All,
found a bunch of parts in the garage and in storage as I was sorting out my spare parts. Won't be needing these so they're for sale.

- Horn Pad: this was on my car before being replaced with one of Bob's recovers, it's a nice piece which would look good on your driver with a little Meguir's "Leather Gold". $65, shipped

- shift boot: this is an original in pretty good shape, again, leather gold....Golden!!! $50 shipped and I'll throw in the coffee stain for free!!!

- steering wheel: good for a core or put a cover on it. $40 shipped.

- sail panels, set 1: these were removed from Blackie during the repaint of '08. One is the factory original and the other was an NOS part fitted in '06. All studs in place, no cracks. $150 shipped.

- sail panels, set 2: these were on the wrecked black t-top I picked up. One has a crack and the other has a broken stud. Apart from that, all good. $125 shipped.

- thin trims: various pieces, lemme know what you need. $15ea, shipped.

- Turbocoupe intercooler: not even sure where this came from??? Heavy thing, $50 shipped.

Chalky
02-18-2013, 10:53 PM
more pics.......

in2fords
09-12-2013, 08:13 PM
do you still have the first set of sails?
Im needing something SVO on my little turbo bastard :)

stockman1
09-13-2013, 04:05 AM
Chalky I am looking for a clean ash tray do you have one perchance?

Chalky
09-16-2013, 09:02 PM
Jeremy, only have set two left but I'm sure you could make them work.

Stockman, sorry no ashtrays here i'm afraid:):)

FoxBuddy
09-17-2013, 07:04 AM
- sail panels, set 1: these were removed from Blackie during the repaint of '08. One is the factory original and the other was an NOS part fitted in '06. All studs in place, no cracks. $150 shipped.

Can these be shipped to Canada? T2J 3S8 Calgary, Alberta

Thanks

Just noticed these are sold already. GL with the rest.

in2fords
09-17-2013, 09:01 PM
sounds good Chris, Ill send you some moohlah next payday. Im heading up that way in 4-6 weeks, will you be in town? Im in no hurry if your not.