PDA

View Full Version : By-wing taken off, take a look!



Lanes84s
03-30-2013, 01:49 PM
Because the wing was having some issues and the structure of this hatch was already junk, I (me and dad) decided to take the bi-wing off and place in this wing instead! The rear tail light doesn't work and we had to drill new holes and patch old holes to make it work...any thoughts? :P (this is completely temporary and I have another SVO hatch to replace this one, which has lots of rust)
4054

mrzw70
03-30-2013, 08:26 PM
It's different but I don't think it's bad at all, maybe some rattle can black would help. I do prefer the SVO wing though.

Lanes84s
03-30-2013, 09:31 PM
I agree completely. Its nothing special with that wing, just a weird SVO or a gt with a weird hood lol. Its only for a bit, we have an SVO hatch that is drilled for bi-wing and we have the wings, I just wanted to do this for the heck of it...like I said we drilled holes in it and kinda just did whatever, its not meant to look good or stay :P