PDA

View Full Version : ok im stumped

brownsvo
04-13-2013, 11:50 AM
engine is out, so i figure what the hell ill clean up the surface rust and reshoot some primer/paint in the engine bay while its empty. What stumps me is the little offshoot going towards the drivers side running thru the dash about 6 inches from the ecu. tips?

i thought about just cutting it, but that defeats the purpose of me pulling the harness and taking it apart/cleaning/fixing it in the first place.

blueboss
04-18-2013, 06:49 AM
Got a picture?

in2fords
04-18-2013, 09:52 PM
engine is out, so i figure what the hell ill clean up the surface rust and reshoot some primer/paint in the engine bay while its empty. What stumps me is the little offshoot going towards the drivers side running thru the dash about 6 inches from the ecu. tips?

i thought about just cutting it, but that defeats the purpose of me pulling the harness and taking it apart/cleaning/fixing it in the first place.

single orange wire? rear defrost, if its more wires it could be for ac or if the fuel pump relay is under the seat it could be that.

brownsvo
04-19-2013, 09:52 AM
its 3-4 wires wrapped up with the EEC harness about 6inches from the ecu. I decided it would be easier to leave the ecu in the car and fix/extend the wires in the engine bay.

MikeFleming
04-19-2013, 02:57 PM
What year is the SVO?

brownsvo
04-22-2013, 12:38 PM