View Full Version : Needed: Wiring Schematic for an 86 SVO
skipsweb
08-08-2013, 10:40 PM
Have some crazy electrical issues going on and need a schematic to get to the bottom of it.
Can anyone point me in the right direction or have access to one please.
Thanks in advance
Desert Patina
08-09-2013, 05:03 AM
http://www.rothfam.com/svo/reference/ ?
Also I think Four Eyed Pride have or had a very detailed booklet for download that included the connectors.
skipsweb
08-09-2013, 08:26 AM
Thanks!
8T6 SVO
08-25-2013, 05:12 PM
I've got the complete 1986 SVO electical schematic - if you still need something...
stockman1
09-01-2013, 03:24 PM
I've got the complete 1986 SVO electical schematic - if you still need something...can you provide head and fog light circuits please?
Mike Croke
09-01-2013, 06:00 PM
http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showthread.php?50010-Wiring-diagrams-1979-1986-in-PDF
stockman1
09-02-2013, 04:06 AM
http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showthread.php?50010-Wiring-diagrams-1979-1986-in-PDFthanks
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.5 Copyright © 2026 vBulletin Solutions Inc. All rights reserved.