PDA

View Full Version : Help ID Connectors/Wires on

Imperial
08-18-2013, 05:17 PM
Hi. Thanks for allowing me on your great forum....:)

Help ID Connectors/Wires on 1986 SVO...

I need help identifying four connectors on my near basket case 1986 SVO. The connectors are on the engine compartment harness (the lamp harness, not the engine management harness). Under the passenger side of the dash, two sets of wires pass through the firewall to the right side of the engine compartment. One of those wires is heavy gauge yellow with a blue connector. The other has two wires: One is tan with an orange stripe; Two is white with a blue stripe. What is the purpose of these wires?

On the same harness, on the passenger side of the engine compartment, the same harness, near the passenger side shock tower is a two pole connector -- One wire is green with a black stripe; two is pink with a blue stripe. The connector is covered with a pliable, soft white insulator. I'm at a loss as to where it potentially hooks up to?

Finally, on the same harness, on the passenger side of the engine compartment forward of the shock tower is a two pole connector -- one wire is black; two is black with a yellow stripe. What does this hook up to?

Thanks in advance for your help

Imperial
08-19-2013, 07:55 AM
Got 'em all except for the big yellow wire and I suspect it is used to power something...

Imperial