PDA

View Full Version : Need a trusted repair shop near Los Angeles

MIGISMALLS
10-14-2014, 08:24 PM
Ok, I dont know if this is the correct to post this question but if it isn't, i'm sure the powers that be can direct me to the right spot lol.

I'm looking for a trusted shop near los angeles that i can take my 84 to. I'm just done trying to get my car in great running shape. I've lost count on the amount of times I've given it trying to get it going. I'm just want it to be running so i can enjoy it. thank you in advance for your suggestions guys. really hoping i can be pointed in the right direction to have my car back on the road.

Thank you.

BLK BRD 88
10-16-2014, 05:40 PM
Well, too bad it isn't closer to you, but Jim at Premier Auto in Prescott has proven several times to be an honest & experienced mechanic when I have problems that I am unable to solve on any of our 2.3Ts.
Ron

MIGISMALLS
10-18-2014, 07:28 PM
Yeah, that's a shame. But i appreciate the thoght. I actually heard from one of my coworkers, that one of the guys that hired in worked at ford as a mechanic for the last 10 years. I'm gonna ask him when I got back to work to see if he's ever worked on that engine.