PDA

View Full Version : Interior pics

dagenham
11-08-2014, 06:26 AM
Here are some pics of what I have been working on lately. Right now I am in limbo waiting for some slightly nicer weather so I can paint all the pieces.
When I get done with the paint, I want to reflock the two dash panels.

SVO8T4
12-11-2014, 07:47 AM
What color are the interior trim pieces supposed to be?

svono50
12-11-2014, 10:17 AM
All SVO's have the same color...charcoal gray. There are various paints out there that match to some degree or another. I have painted my dash pad and a-pillar pod in Duplicolor's Vinyl & Fabric paint, color = charcoal gray (HVP111) and am pleased with the color match to the original. Funny thing is, the color is very, very close to your eye, but shows a larger shift to a digital camera. I am sure others will chime in on what they have used in the past and feel work too.

MikeFleming
12-11-2014, 11:25 AM
I used the SEM rattle cans on my red car (don't have the paint color number handy).

And I repainted everything inside (all panels, console, console lid, head impact trim pieces, windcreeen trim, dash, roll bar tubing, ...) with same color so they all match.

dagenham
12-11-2014, 02:32 PM
Matt at Fox Restorations has a custom formula that he mixes on sight to spray with a gun.
He used a piece that was not touched by sunlight or faded and a paint shop match it. I doubt it could be any closer from what I can tell.
I'll see if I can post some pics of the newly painted pieces later.