PDA

View Full Version : Late model resto harness



dagenham
03-29-2015, 05:01 PM
Not that I need one, but has anyone seen the engine harness listed for 84-86 SVO's??? 500 bucks is a lot of money but at least all the wires would be in top condition.

ChrisCurtin
03-30-2015, 03:35 AM
looks like the same one that The Detail Zone/Ron Francis sells. Not 100% plug and play.

dagenham
03-30-2015, 12:57 PM
Figured as much. Nothing is with our cars it seems.

brsvo
03-30-2015, 04:51 PM
I think they are just the wires and no plugs as I recall.

bluemax
03-31-2015, 02:15 AM
There are at least two '86 SVO engine harness's on eBay right now... these are the full harness with the ECU plug. The one in Canada, while higher priced, looks to be in MINT condition.

ChrisCurtin
03-31-2015, 03:42 AM
I think they are just the wires and no plugs as I recall.

The engine side is plug and play, the fuel pump, tach, etc. are just wires to be attached to the stock pig tails. (I don't have one but looked hard at it when dealing with the rats nest of the Capri's harness)