PDA

View Full Version : SVOCOP Discount Code (good until 7/15/15)Brake Proportioning Valve Kit

TheSVOTrust
06-14-2015, 05:27 PM
Hi

Exclusive for SVOCOP .....MuscleCarResearch.com (Scott H -428CobraJet.org) has included the 84-86 SVO brake proportioning valve rebuild kit components in the E0ZC-2B328-AA kit. These kits are complete with instructions and "hints" on doing the job. Having rebuilt early Mustangs using Scott's kits - I now REBUILD EVERY brake system I work on!

Price $12.00 (Order before 7/15/15 use SVO20 and get 20% off)

https://www.musclecarresearch.com/valve-kit-E0ZC-2B328-AA

I thank those that expressed an interest, I hope that your interest translates into action and an order. It is nice to know that friends would put this effort in and that we got this done pretty fast !

Mark

SchoolBoy
06-14-2015, 07:19 PM
That link is confusing. So does that kit have seals for all those cars listed or is there a way to let him know I want the svo specific kit?

TheSVOTrust
06-15-2015, 07:08 AM
That link is confusing. So does that kit have seals for all those cars listed or is there a way to let him know I want the svo specific kit?

The link is for the right kit.
The info shows it covers various Ford cars - INCLUDING THE SVO

Don't stray from the E0ZC kit or get confused with Mopar ones!
Mark

SVOJames
06-15-2015, 08:17 PM
Yes, when Scott called me, he said he had an existing kit that worked. I'm not home, so I can't verify the part number (nor have I installed my rebuilt valve he sent me), but that link looks correct. You'll have extra parts, but you can sell those to any number of Red car owners. :)

SchoolBoy
06-26-2015, 12:10 PM
Just ordered my two kits!