View Full Version : Considering selling the 7b BWD
boardmaster
02-18-2016, 03:41 AM
Who would be interested in a 86 dark shadow blue by-wing delete? Car will 95% chance be going up for sale in the very near future. Just want to gauge interest from the club and see who would want first dibs. When it goes up for sale, it will only be listed here and only sold to someone who will restore her back to glory. Thanks for reading.
8T6 SVO
02-18-2016, 05:54 PM
Sent me some pictures at:
xxx-xxx@comcast.net (ecs-ghc@comcast.net)
Thanks,
Greg - 8T6 SVO
Meotchh
02-19-2016, 11:02 AM
Who would be interested in a 86 dark shadow blue by-wing delete? Car will 95% chance be going up for sale in the very near future. Just want to gauge interest from the club and see who would want first dibs. When it goes up for sale, it will only be listed here and only sold to someone who will restore her back to glory. Thanks for reading.
I bet Greg Hess would be interested:p:stick_poke:
boardmaster
02-19-2016, 01:26 PM
Thanks Mitch. I talked to Chalky last night and he said the same thing. I will try to get some pictures up in the next few days everyone.
SchoolBoy
02-19-2016, 03:30 PM
I'd love to have it, but I wouldn't feel right using as a dd. Scotty should buy it to go with his red 86 bwd car.
FoxBuddy
02-19-2016, 08:14 PM
I like projects Jason. I'm close too. Pm me or I'll text you.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.5 Copyright © 2026 vBulletin Solutions Inc. All rights reserved.