PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from the Artic circle

boardmaster
09-27-2016, 08:11 PM
I would like to say hello to everyone from Inuvik, Northwest Territories, Canada. I am way up north for some work for a couple of weeks and thought I would pop in. The blue car is still going but has been parked for a while. When I return home the green car will be put back on the road after 7 years of sitting. When it's back on the road I will be getting it dyno'd to see where it's at. I am hoping for at least 300+ hp with headwork and intake work done by Schlodes. Also, an SDS engine management system and bigger injectors to help with the more hp. Anyways, talk to everyone later.

Meotchh
09-27-2016, 10:02 PM
Isn't that just up the road from where you live? :stick_poke:

MikeFleming
09-28-2016, 05:48 AM
Post Penguin pics or you'll get banned.

Welcome back, btw.

tommyb
09-28-2016, 06:44 PM
Jason,

Nice to hear from you don't let these cars sit nothing good can come from that, I recognize that town from ICE Road Truckers show on the History channel. I hope to drive both of my cars in the next week, need to burn up year old gas before winter. Good luck with you cars take good care of them!

Tom

boardmaster
09-28-2016, 07:37 PM
I have not seen any penguins yet but have seen a few Eskimoo looking people here. Mitch, that made me laugh pretty good. I think I am about 3000+ km's from home or about 2000 miles. I plan on driving to knott's next spring as I don't need to ask for permission anymore. Big plans for the sage export car and now money to accomplish those plans. Next week I will be in Tuktoyaktuk on the Artic ocean. Later everyone.