Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying SVO Club Of Pat but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free SVO Club Of Pat account now? As a SVO Club Of Pat registered user you get free access to our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a SVO Club Of Pat member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: 1979 Mustang Ghia Turbo 4 Project

LOVERLY!!!

I need to get back down there and drive it!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Please come back down and drive any of them that you like (Beta car, The Cop Car, the Giha OR the Fairmont the Gulf car) a drive, we'll make a day of it.

We have a race this Saturday, so this will essentially be the shake down runs for this car, I get the new windshield put in today, and then I have to go and put exhaust on it, cross your fingers I can get that all done before Saturday.

As you will notice I also still have to put the windshield trim, cowl grille, wipers, and side view mirrors back on also, but here's what we have so far:

Half Boost
    Good work-have fun!! Its amazing how much different a notch looks from the side after looking at my SVO for so many years. With the tall sidewalls it looks sooooo short!

We have SPEC'd the stock sized tires for this series:

225-60-15 on the Turbine/Bullet Hole wheels
    225-50-16 on the Pony wheels

Each has a little handling differences but it comes down to owner affordability (Pony wheels are quite a bit more to get your hands on) handling preferences, and weight (Turbines are the lightest factory wheel at 17lbs, Bullet Hole wheels are 19.5lbs and the Pony's are even more) for unsprung weight.

Although, this project is still not quite finished, and yes I'll keep updating, I will let the cat out of the bag, that we did infact acquire an 84' SVO that we have for a future project so keep your eyes peeled for that project in the up and coming months:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Meotchh
    Anyone who owns an SVO belongs in a Psychiatric hospital.

Quote Originally Posted by SVOC View Post
    Although, this project is still not quite finished, and yes I'll keep updating, I will let the cat out of the bag, that we did infact acquire an 84' SVO that we have for a future project so keep your eyes peeled for that project in the up and coming months...
    On pins and needles!!!

It was a great day all around.
    Even though we weren't able to get the fourth car finished in time, we ran these three.
    The first race Tim took the lead and drove a flawless race to the win, Logan and I battled it out till the last five laps where I lost oil pressure in the engine and was down on power, basically ending my race day, but that's ok I got to drive the car for the first time in over 8 years that I have owned it, the chassis set-up was SPOT ON!.
    But it wasn't all bad, on the second race I took pictures (will be posted later) and got to watch from the side lines which was cool too see the cars battling it out, my friend Todd stopped by with his Boss 302LS freshly prepped by Vorshlog and we got to put in some fun track testing with it.
    Eric came out with his girl friend, and let me take his 2014 V-6 Mustang around the track to see what it could do (fun, fun little car).
    So now we have some patch work to do to get the M4C cars ready for both TWS and the next H2R M4C race.

A couple of other notes as the coffee starts to kick in:
    Thanks to Alex at H2R for using his 2015 for the Pace Car in the first race and Todd for using his Boss 302 Laguna Seca as the Pace Car in the second race.
    Brian for selling us the best diesel Tow Pig we could ask for.
    Dave and Tim's wife Michelle for keeping up fueled up with great food.
    And my Daughter Kinsey for putting up with all our nonsense all day.
    Here's another picture of the Pace Cars (two in the left) and the other toys that came to show off, Eric's white 2014, Logan's Gold Boss 302, and the GT500

That right there is Car Pron.
    Helping SVO owners & racers since 1984

Poll Finds 30% Of Americans Still Undecided Whether To Vote Out Of Fear Or Spite

Homina-homina...

Quote Originally Posted by MikeFleming View Post
    That right there is Car Pron.

Oh I guess I should have posted this in the NSFW/NWS section? LMAO!

Out with the bad...........

One hybrid engine coming up...............

Kitbash a 93' dual plug engine with an 88' Turbo Coupe engine and 2bbl Holley and TFI ignition wo/an EEC computer.

Aaaaaand she LIVE'S again!!!!!

Now to wash her up, tune a little more on the carb, and head out Thursday to Texas World Speedway for the Track Guys event!!

Hot off the press Teusday and and arrived here at the track Thursday, the 2015 GT350