Thread: Poison Pinto

Poison Pinto

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Meotchh
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Anyone who owns an SVO belongs in a Psychiatric hospital.

I think I own that oil pan. I got a bottom end from Bo, who'd purchased it from Joe.
    Enough of that, it was giving me a headache.

Cool

That is just SWEET

Nice article. Is Joe still running turbo fords?

I had Joe build my engine block and install a stand alone computer system he made in my old 1986 1E SVO (Vinces now). Bo built the head and valve train. I spent a couple of weekend days with Joe tuning that motor on the dyno and I could have stayed for a week. He definitely knows what makes a 2.3 tick. I haven't talked with him in a couple of years. Very mello guy who has been through more 2.3 turbo tuning that anyone I know. He knows the Esslinger bunch well too.

I'm sure he's still doing 2.3 stuff in one way or another. He has so much knowledge about 2.3 turbo motors - especially in what gives them power to run the 1/4 mile. But life, family, work sometimes takes people different directions.

He still had his Ford Focus wagon then (2009?) but was looking to sell the car and put the motor into something else. He was looking for a ford falcon pre-emission that he could drive on the street.
    7B SL55