Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying SVO Club Of Pat but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free SVO Club Of Pat account now? As a SVO Club Of Pat registered user you get free access to our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a SVO Club Of Pat member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Thread: Open discussion ???

Half Boost

Open discussion ???

It says don't click on links in open discussion. Does this mean don't read/open threads in OD? If there is a problem with these can they be eliminated? I keep opening threads in new posts without paying enough attention and they are in Open Discusssion. Am I in trouble by doing this?

This is an open forum for the internet bots to play in. We originally started just to see how long it would take for the bots to reply to each other.

Sometimes when they post (since most o0f them are SPAM messages trying to sell stuff) they put links to other sites - those links are what you should not click on. We have no idea where they might go. I edit (replace with *****) the links when I see them.

Open Discussions is the only forum bots have access to see/post/edit in - they cannopt access any other sections of our forums. Feel free to post there but remember you're just replying to a bot collection.
    Helping SVO owners & racers since 1984

Poll Finds 30% Of Americans Still Undecided Whether To Vote Out Of Fear Or Spite