Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying SVO Club Of Pat but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free SVO Club Of Pat account now? As a SVO Club Of Pat registered user you get free access to our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a SVO Club Of Pat member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Thread: lower spoiler for 85 1/2 or 86

Half Boost

lower spoiler for 85 1/2 or 86

I have a lower spoiler with the third brake light in it. The wiring for the brake light is there but it is hacked on the end.
    The major problem is most of the studs are broke off. I think there are three still attached and I believe I have most of the other studs.
    I would have fixed it when I painted my car but I wanted the correct one for a '84.
    I would like $100 OBO plus shipping for it.

Some Boost
    need pics then I will call dibs

Half Boost
    I'll try and post some pics this weekend.

(aka Anonymous) Club Member Patrick's Avatar

Please read and obey the rules for posting in the for sale section. When you post a pic, have your name displayed in the photo, etc. This thread may end within a few days if it doesn't meet the rules.
    "Just leave me alone. I know what to do" (Kimi)

Half Boost
    I am missing two studs. If you need studs I can probably get a pair of them for you from another spoiler. The one stud on the very end corner is solid but the other stud that is still attached is cracked. The brakelight wiring is there but there is no plug (if there ever was one from the factory) to hook into the car.
    The P/O apparently put this spoiler on my '84 and decided to splice the wiring into the brakelight wiring on the car.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Half Boost
    DSCF0334.jpgDSCF0336.jpg
    This is about all I have of the brake light. If you are wondering about cracks in the lens there areny any at all.

Half Boost
    The wing is sold.