Thread: I love my junkyard!

Some Boost

I love my junkyard!

Just got back with some goods plan is to make a spacer so I can keep my cool valve cover and then port and paint this square intake... paint it something cool so it screams Ammmmerica!

Other good news is they quoted me 60$ a side for 96 control arms, spindles and brakes. I was worried the 95\96s where picked clean. But I found two side by side waiting for me

Nice find! I see you also got a good coolant overflow bottle cap!
    Helping SVO owners & racers since 1984

Poll Finds 30% Of Americans Still Undecided Whether To Vote Out Of Fear Or Spite

Some Boost
    yeah i took the reservoir off to repaint the bottle, set it down somewhere and lost it..
    I also grabbed some new(er) sun visor clips as the others would drop the visors every bump

i paid 25$ for all you see here!

Cool

Great score , there must be some other goods you must need for your car the price is right.
    The Machine speaks for itself !!

What's that tapping sound?? Chalky's Avatar
    Josh and I had a fun day at the local Pick N Pull yesterday. I picked up a set of '94 spindles and hubs. I also found a very nice 85 t-top Capri that I couldn't for the life of me work out what it was doing there, it was that nice. Anyways, grabbed the original mint t-top bags and hold down straps and the brand new, i mean it still had the tags on it, aluminium radiator that was in the car. Also grabbed a bunch of hardware to be sent of with all my stuff that's going for plating. I paid $129 for the whole lot.

Josh also grabbed a complete 85 nose for his "coupri" project for $75. Fun day.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.