Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sturgis Mustang Rally 2013 Accommodations

Quote Originally Posted by Meotchh View Post
    You can't back out now Mark, not after your post above about buying a late model Shelby to bring to the event.
    Yeah I thought about that for (wait for it)...............................
    one second after writing it !

Mark
    P.S. I wouldn't have been able to decide if I wanted a White one or a red one or a black one etc etc

Building Boost
    I'm gonna try to make it, can't make any real commitment just yet. Maybe just me, maybe me, Melissa, Kaitlyn, Mom and Dad, motorhome+ svo. Still to early to know for sure.

(aka Anonymous) Club Member Patrick's Avatar

You can't back out now Mark, not after your post above about buying a late model Shelby to bring to the event.
    Hopefully it has a new rag joint!
    "Just leave me alone. I know what to do" (Kimi)

Planning to Come

Planning to come to Sturgis this year, heard good things about last year. Will drive the SVO if I get alot of work done to get her reliable if that is possible and ready for the autocross, otherwise will drive my Mustang GT (RED).

1 head and 1 car.

Tom Brostrom

What's that tapping sound?? Chalky's Avatar
    Cool Tom, it'll be good to see you again!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Accomodations are reserved at the same house as last year http://secure.executive-lodging.com/...ighStakes.aspx. We are getting the same rate as last year for being a repeat customer. As it stands, I have 14 people accounted for. I would like to keep the head count at this house to 5 couples / 12 people max. Though the house can sleep 16, more ppl make the bathroom conditions a little challenging. There are a few other folks that are on the fence, but that would bring the head count to 17 or 18. Now there is a second house within view of the current house http://secure.executive-lodging.com/...llysFolly.aspx. The second house is cheaper than the first (Do not go by the online pricing). I am getting a better rate by calling in & speaking with a specific agent.

I have started an email list for those that have said they are going. I still need an email address for Tommy B.

If there are more people that are sure they want to go, have them reply to this post. We would like to have more SVOs entered into the autocross. Our goal is to sweep the sweet 16 with all SVOs. Though it will be very dificult to compete with the late model fox that has won the event all 6 years.
    Last edited by Meotchh; 05-18-2013 at 05:20 PM. Reason: Wrong number of couples ...
    There's nothing more to see here, now move along...

... I still need an email address for Tommy B...
    PM sent
    Bad choices make great stories....!