Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying SVO Club Of Pat but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free SVO Club Of Pat account now? As a SVO Club Of Pat registered user you get free access to our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a SVO Club Of Pat member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Thread: Race Capture

Race Capture

Just doing some searching for low budget telemetry & stumbled across this -http://www.race-capture.com/features
    Anyone familiar with this? I like the open source aspect & it seems fairly scalable. I'm just looking for toys down the road for the gray turd.
    There's nothing more to see here, now move along...

I have never used that product. Cheap enough - I wonder how difficult it is to actually install and wire uo to all those functions? Assuming the car must already have a steering angle sensor??

Might be more work than most would want to tackle in a stock config. The wiring is made easy with an aftermarket ECU like the FAST I'm running. I have the terminals to tap into behind the instrument cluster.
    There's nothing more to see here, now move along...