Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying SVO Club Of Pat but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free SVO Club Of Pat account now? As a SVO Club Of Pat registered user you get free access to our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a SVO Club Of Pat member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Thread: SVO 6pcs Headlamps

SVO 6pcs Headlamps

Up for sale is all 6 lamps for the front of an 1985.5-1986 SVO.

The corner lamps and inner lamps are used, the driver's side inner lamp shows cracks and the mounting boss on the driver's outer shows a crack.

The headlamps are brand new reproductions and have NEVER been out of the plastic.

I WILL NOT SEPARATE THESE ITEMS!!

$600 Please add $100 for packing, shipping, and insurance.

Last edited by Meotchh; 06-27-2013 at 09:42 PM. Reason: Seller updated shipping & packing charges.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Meotchh
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Anyone who owns an SVO belongs in a Psychiatric hospital.

And just to sweeten it up a bit, I'll throw the seals, retainers and clips in there

All packed up and ready to ship to you!

Don't be snooze this won't last forever

So are you using the photo of another set of used lights (from last year) - but selling the set currently on Ebay, with $100 shipping charge? Have been talking to buyers on IF they really need NOS lights - this looks like a better option for many that don't want to spend $2000+ to redo cars. Can point some your way if you are picking up used lights and cleaning up. (might have some for you too) Mark

Mark this is the same exact set you are seeing on EvilBay.

The auction will be over in 1day 8hr as of this posting, it usually never hits reserve, which is is exactly what it is selling for here.

I figured that this set of lights is affordably priced for not having to piece meal it all together and be able to do one stop shopping along with the seals, clips and retainers.

Others have voiced their opinion that is was too expensive for used lamps and new reproduction headlamps, ok, well they don't cost me anything for them sitting in a box all packed up in my dinning room.

I do have them posted over on that other SVO site too with similar results, and on my Face Book business page.

After I saw your discussion, I decided to chance it and bump this thread, Mitch will probably throw the ban hammer at me since he's such a nazi :P

Mark, as stated they are not perfect, and I wouldn't put them on a car going for concourse, BUT I would put them on a nice SVO that was in need of them and looking to be an alternate from the $1500 and up NOS availability out there OR someone who wants to convert to the 85.5-86 composite headlamps.

Well I'm bummed ! I was thinking (hoping) that you were selling the crap out of used lights. I was more interested in if you were reconditioning outer lights. The problem will always be people attitudes when repro is avail and the perception of value. I have seen many comment "they have lights stashed away" - so I'm going to guess they don't need them at a given time. Seeing that the complete NOS set is on Ebay for $1500 - you do have a good alternative. SOME DAY SVO's will be judged the way rare Mustangs are judged today in the collector world! Mark

While we are in Vegas; SnakePlisskin will be Banned, until he provides everyone from SVOCOP with complementary shaded parking in the infield at the track, or until his next post.

SVOC is banned, until his next post, for having a potty mouth

Now let's play nice & get back to selling some lights here. No more posts that don't follow the market place rules please!
    There's nothing more to see here, now move along...

Haha, did I miss something? Rules, who reads rules! I'll ban myself until the next post.

For this week I'll take $100 off the total package, so that mean $600 shipped to your door, I only accept PayPal, unless of course you're local, then cash works.

Thanks for looking.

Is this offer still good today?

I have a pay pal account set up now.

Yes sir it still is, I'll send you my PayPal info in a PM

Thank you Schoolboy!

SOLD