Sold my SVO back in February/March of 2011. I'd like to find it and see if the current owner is willing to sell.

It was an early 1984 model with slapper bars, leather interior, no sun roof, 9W in color, though the previous owner had painted it a couple shades darker than the standard color. It had a red stripe around the car where the thin molding would usually go and it no wide molding behind the rear tires. It had a few modifications, a single a-pillar gauge in a tack on pod (boost), Gillis valve and 3" exhaust. Vin is 1FABP28T4EF101809.

I sold it to a guy in Miami, Oklahoma, (who turned out to be a dealer) who sold it to a guy in Blue Jacket, Oklahoma, named Chris Worden. I believe (through a little Facebook stalking my wife did) that Chris now lives in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Chris had given me his number after he bought the car, but it has since been disconnected. Meanwhile through other channels I found that the car was last registered in Oklahoma in 2012.

954656_10201537486777378_1579009866_n.jpg

When I sold the car it had '94-'95 Cobra wheels instead of the '96-'97 pictured (silver painted inset instead of dark grey).

Any information would be appreciated as to the cars current whereabouts.