Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying SVO Club Of Pat but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free SVO Club Of Pat account now? As a SVO Club Of Pat registered user you get free access to our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a SVO Club Of Pat member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A/C and Fan Controller, what's this timing control?

I was going to go with the 16" but the amp draw was 26A I see that the one you have is the same 26A. I read different post that it was drawing too much amperage and causing problems. Not just SVO but other model engines. I'll see how this works I don't want to smoke the wires.
    Your Best Bet, Hire a Vet!
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Under Pressure View Post
    I was going to go with the 16" but the amp draw was 26A I see that the one you have is the same 26A. I read different post that it was drawing too much amperage and causing problems. Not just SVO but other model engines. I'll see how this works I don't want to smoke the wires.
    I have absolutely no idea where they got that 26A value. Mine measured half that.
    Helping SVO owners & racers since 1984

Poll Finds 30% Of Americans Still Undecided Whether To Vote Out Of Fear Or Spite

Quote Originally Posted by MikeFleming View Post
    I pointed out that my SVO, with elec fan and all, was faster than the GT models and did not have ANY overheating issues in 120F+ temps.....
    With the stock rad / fans? Or was this after your mods?
    Bad choices make great stories....!

Quote Originally Posted by Laredo View Post
    With the stock rad / fans? Or was this after your mods?
    Stock radiator and stock electric fan/shroud assembly. Time frame was summer 1990.
    Helping SVO owners & racers since 1984

Poll Finds 30% Of Americans Still Undecided Whether To Vote Out Of Fear Or Spite