Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying SVO Club Of Pat but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free SVO Club Of Pat account now? As a SVO Club Of Pat registered user you get free access to our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a SVO Club Of Pat member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Svo sale on Mecum

I have one as well describing the history of SVO not so much my particular car.
    Peyton Manning? Who's he drive for?

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
    I printed a sign board for mine along with a board specific to my car. Let me look around for it in digital format. I emailed it to Office Max and they had it ready for me on foam board. OK, I found it. Pm me and I'll send the MS Word document file.
    I would like to see that if I may. PM sent.

The local Mustang club around here is just as ignorant as the ones above. I went to a cruise in one night and 90% of the cars were 2005+. Nobody had a clue what an SVO was. I don't think half of them knew what a fox body was.
    86 1D #9823
    H&R Sport Springs, T-Coupe Intercooler, CAI, Bosch Bypass, 3" DP

I went to a small local car show a couple of weeks ago. Bunch of newer mustangs. I parked as far away as possible. No one but the guy in a ralleye set up mini knew what it was. As I was leaving and already out if the lot there were three women walking walking up the street. I heard one of them yell " that's an SVO!"
    I laughed a bit.

I was at a car show yesterday with over 600 cars. Zero SVO's except for mine in the parking lot. Maybe 2 or 3 5.0's. I refer to my car as the invisible classic.

It was built in the federation neutral zone....we're not allowed to talk about it.

...we're not allowed to talk about it.
    The first rule about SVO Fight Club is ...
    Helping SVO owners & racers since 1984

Poll Finds 30% Of Americans Still Undecided Whether To Vote Out Of Fear Or Spite

Half Boost
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianM View Post
    The local Mustang club around here is just as ignorant as the ones above. I went to a cruise in one night and 90% of the cars were 2005+. Nobody had a clue what an SVO was. I don't think half of them knew what a fox body was.
    That sounds like the club I'm in too. Oh sure, there are a few people with fox bodies but even they dont know what a svo is.

Quote Originally Posted by dagenham View Post
    That sounds like the club I'm in too. Oh sure, there are a few people with fox bodies but even they dont know what a svo is.
    always the pluses and minuses of low production cars. I believe that their day of recognition will come.

Building Boost
    I usually say rare but not valuable. It did gain a little respect when I bested 8 other 'tangs including a 427 Rousch and a blown 4.6 twin cam in a well turned out '70 stanger at a local solo.

The tire monkey at the local BFG dealership told me that my hood scoop was "cock-eyed".....He must hear the c**k word a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack B View Post
    The tire monkey at the local BFG dealership told me that my hood scoop was "cock-eyed".....He must hear the c**k word a lot.
    hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by stockman1 View Post
    hilarious
    Absolutely!! lol
    '85GT
    '93COBRA

Half Boost
    I just got my Hemmings in the mail and low and behold a one page article about svos. It was actually a flattering piece about the cars history and their values, which I think they were pretty fair about.