Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying SVO Club Of Pat but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free SVO Club Of Pat account now? As a SVO Club Of Pat registered user you get free access to our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a SVO Club Of Pat member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying SVO Club Of Pat but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free SVO Club Of Pat account now? As a SVO Club Of Pat registered user you get free access to our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a SVO Club Of Pat member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Thread: Photo Albums

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Photo Albums

Not too familiar with the differences between vBulletin sites but I was going to put some pictures in an album in my profile and I could not figure out how or even if we can. No biggie but I'm getting older and I want to make sure I'm not missing something obvious.

Thanks Darran
    Darran
    1986 9L SVO, 1982 1C GT

It certainly has that feature, don't know if it's enabled or not. Will have a look over the weekend.
    Helping SVO owners & racers since 1984

Poll Finds 30% Of Americans Still Undecided Whether To Vote Out Of Fear Or Spite

Yes, it's on. Has been since the beginning of SVOCOP just never utilized.

Click on My Profile, Add Album, enter name, description, select Public, Private. After it's created, select Upload Photos.

Once you create an album and populate it with pics and/or comments, others can view and comment on your album via Forum, Community, Albums and select the listed albums.

Check it.

Poll Finds 30% Of Americans Still Undecided Whether To Vote Out Of Fear Or Spite

Quote Originally Posted by FoxBuddy View Post
    No biggie but I'm getting older and I want to make sure I'm not missing something obvious.
    Um, see below to comfirm or dismiss the above.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeFleming View Post
    Yes, it's on. Has been since the beginning of SVOCOP just never utilized.
    Click on My Profile, Add Album, enter name, description, select Public, Private. After it's created, select Upload Photos.
    So I click My Profile at the top right and go to this screen and I do not see any tab or anything that says Add Album:

SVOCOP.jpg

If I click on the Photos tab if just goes and states "no recent activity".

New members need an instruction manual!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

It's there. Really.

There is a sidebar on the left with lots of profile options. Scroll down to Albums/Add Album (or use your browser Find feature).

vBulletin 4 manual:
    http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html?m...rsion=40200603

Man I hate to be the PIA that this is becoming. I honestly have nothing in the left sidebar that says photos, albums or related in my profile. The screen shot above shows the start of the sidebar. Below Friends is Groups and then Permission Groups and then visitors and that is all.

The manual is cool, but is more for administering, but I will peruse through and see. As of right now I am still stuck.