Thread: FYI: 1984 SVO 1C Calgary Kijiji (modified) $4400 OBO

FYI: 1984 SVO 1C Calgary Kijiji (modified) $4400 OBO

http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ517447797

I must have missed this one in my regular scans of Kijiji. Poor thing. Not sure if this is a US or Canadian car right now. I did enquire about the upper bi-wing (wants 200. I may enquire about the take off shocks too (are they 84 to 86 interchangeable?). Sorry no VIN to post.

Got an 84 SVO for sale here. Too many projects on the go, gotta thin the herd.

Car had to receive a 93 LX front end swap due to a little fender bender.

Lots of work done recently to make it track ready. Take it to an autocross course or trackday and go play! Makes more power than a 5.0L but more fuel efficient. Great daily driver.

Suspension/brakes:
    Eibach springs
    Koni shocks
    Porterfield R4S pads
    Goodridge brake lines
    Moroso weld-in subframe connectors
    New front wheel bearings when I did the brakes
    New lower ball joint boots, repacked with grease.
    Prothane sway bar bushings
    Prothane sway bar end links

Engine:
    Headgasket and timing belt replaced in February, new head bolts used
    Chipped ECU running custom dyno tune, see dyno sheet. More power than a 5.0L
    Only ever run at stock boost, 15psi
    Straight piped exhaust but not too loud. Daily drivable.
    K&N air filter
    New radiator
    New in-tank pump
    Walbro external pump
    Front mount intercooler and blow off valve
    Lots of tune up items and fluids all changed except rear diff

Exterior:
    RUST FREE
    New headlight/signal light set
    Polished the SVO alloys

Interior:
    Leather heated seats
    Pioneer headunit with stock 7 speaker system

Extras:
    Stock SVO parts that were taken off. Shocks, biplane spoiler, brake pads, brake lines, etc.

Any questions just ask.

Email or text 403-923-9370

NO CALLS PLEASE, I don't answer when I'm at work and at home I have poor reception.

4400 OBO

$T2eC16h,!)!E9s2fDwz(BSHBY,FRZw~~48_20.jpg$(KGrHqJ,!qYFIOF7+PLSBSHBZz5MZg~~48_20.jpg$(KGrHqYOKo0FICOHKvS!BSHBYY)5m!~~48_20.jpg$(KGrHqZ,!nwFIJ(N1SZ)BSHBYgKGWw~~48_20.jpg$(KGrHqZHJ!4FIVHBchoUBSHBYfQj+w~~48_20.jpg$T2eC16dHJIgFHR-nTWLKBSHBYRvB2w~~48_20.jpg$T2eC16F,!)8E9s4l5-(tBSHBYcjUjQ~~48_20.jpg

Is that a dealer add on AC vent to the left of the heater controls? Doesnt look like AC on the control either. Does that mean Comp Prep?

(are they 84 to 86 interchangeable?)
    The mounting points are all the same while the valving is different for different years.

That charge cooler piping installed by Joe The Plumber?
    Helping SVO owners & racers since 1984

Poll Finds 30% Of Americans Still Undecided Whether To Vote Out Of Fear Or Spite

Quote Originally Posted by FoxBuddy View Post
    Is that a dealer add on AC vent to the left of the heater controls? Doesnt look like AC on the control either. Does that mean Comp Prep?
    That, and the manual windows... Signs point to "quite possible."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ha, I have that same stain on the passenger side tunnel up front. In the same spot too.
    Peyton Manning? Who's he drive for?

Building Boost
    This car belongs to a member of FEP named "Sentry". He bought it at an auction a couple of years ago from the original owner and started to modify it. I know that the VIN is very low. A very early option delete 84 car. This car is in the SVOCA registry as well. It was sold in Calgary, Alberta new to Barry Weeks I believe. The vin is in the first 100 off the assembly line IIRC. I don't have any ties to the seller and was actually thinking of buying it back when it was for sale when it went to auction.

Building Boost

That's cool info. Thanks! I wouldn't have known that. I haven't been back on the scene again that long.
    Darran
    1986 9L SVO, 1982 1C GT

FYI" That early did not come with elec windows or locks stock - each item had to be ordered/added. MY car had six opitions, iirc (build date 11/83): Elec door locks, elec windows, floor mats, premium radio, lighting package, & California emissions (warranty). All those items were additional cost options. My car also had slapper bars originally. THe change over to quad shocks started in mid-Dec 1983.

Some time later, perhaps mid-year?, they added Pwr lock and windows as standard equipment and you could "special order" them without those features.
    Helping SVO owners & racers since 1984

Poll Finds 30% Of Americans Still Undecided Whether To Vote Out Of Fear Or Spite