1999 Steeda Q400 Serial number 99-19. Full G-trac suspension, aluminum drive shaft, Auburn diff, Brembo Gran Turismo brakes, side exhaust, Bassani Cross pipe, Vortec Supercharged, Intercooled, BOV, Kenne Bell Boosta-pump, Corbeau Racing Seats, Six point Roll bar. Simpson Belts, Tri-ax Shifter, Racing Clutch, C&R radiator, Agent 47 Brake ducts, Classic Ind. turn signal mirrors, sequential turn signals, Steeda composite hood, Steeda wing, Steeda Wheels, Steeda pedals, Over 400 RWHP.

This vehicle was Steeda's engineering car for SN95 development, it was used in their catalog and appeared on the cover of Feb 2000 Mustang 5.0 Mag. It appeared at dozens of Mustang events to joint market, Ford/Steeda and its component vendors. I have all documentation and i am the second owner.

Currently set up for HPDE. I have all interior parts and Classic industries light bar to convert back to street config.

This car is very powerful and handles like a race car.

Orig. cost in 1999 was $27,000 for the Mustang GT convertible and $22,000 for the Steeda upgrades. I have all paperwork. Asking $15,500.
IMG_1213.JPGsvocop.jpgimage.jpgIMG_1253.jpgIMG_1256.jpgsteeda2.jpg