Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying SVO Club Of Pat but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free SVO Club Of Pat account now? As a SVO Club Of Pat registered user you get free access to our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a SVO Club Of Pat member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: Todays Weather Report

Drive home yesterday petrol was down to $1.569. The Bastards! I think I'll fill my car there tomorrow
    Helping SVO owners & racers since 1984

Poll Finds 30% Of Americans Still Undecided Whether To Vote Out Of Fear Or Spite

It's going to be a little drafty on Sunday, and the price of gas is only $2.45.image.jpg

I love the bending palm tree graphic! And the "GOOD" air quality rating.

Poll Finds 30% Of Americans Still Undecided Whether To Vote Out Of Fear Or Spite

81 F here just now. Petrol at $1.459.

Half Boost
    Wind chills in the -10 range Saturday (during the day) Gas is 1.38.

Bad choices make great stories....!

Good thing the sun's out!
    Your Best Bet, Hire a Vet!
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Noob
    I'll play... As of now it's 54 and clear.

IMG_0673.PNG

Regular unleaded is around $1.60. Paid $1.97 for 93 octane today. Saw 87 at $1.56 over in Orlando...

85 F, (max of ) 16% RH
    Lowest petrol price I've seen this week so far has been 1.359 for 87.

I lied on the petrol price. On the drive in today (work holiday, btw) I spotted $1.309.

Today's morning temp was 38F, petrol is back up to 2.04 while 3 weeks ago (most recent time I fed my car) it was 1.19.

Yesterday's Oh-Dark-thirty drive to work (0520) was 84 F, 16%. I think summer is here already.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeFleming View Post
    Today's morning temp was 38F, petrol is back up to 2.04 while 3 weeks ago (most recent time I fed my car) it was 1.19.
    That's insane prices for fuel! Our high taxing Canadian governments have kept our prices around .95 per liter ($3.61 Cdn./US gallon). I think with conversion that would be around $2.50 US/gal.

We have had a ton of rain over the last two weeks. Yesterday had a couple of episodes where it was monsoon-like for hours!
    Darran
    1986 9L SVO, 1982 1C GT

Last week was interesting, weather-wise. This is "normally" (whatever that means) our cold[er] season. Early in the week started with 2017's typical +6 F over average and ended at +20 F for Wed-Fri.

So if any of you "northerners" (residents of cold country) are thinking about a visit in Southern Arizona this year, y'alls best do it before May, when it gets "hot".

Last week the wife and I were 30 miles off the coast of Aruba on the Princess Carribean with Peter Rivera, Mitch Ryder, The Buckinghams, Jay and the Americans, The Cowsills, Terry Sylvester of the Hollies. The ship was a Rockin! Oh and the weather was great.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last week we had up to 10 inches of global warming on the ground & I was just starting to celebrate the Patriots victory!
    Quote Originally Posted by Under Pressure View Post
    Last week the wife and I were 30 miles off the coast of Aruba on the Princess Carribean with Peter Rivera, Mitch Ryder, The Buckinghams, Jay and the Americans, The Cowsills, Terry Sylvester of the Hollies. The ship was a Rockin! Oh and the weather was great.
    There's nothing more to see here, now move along...

Quote Originally Posted by Under Pressure View Post
    Sounds like fun.
    But I gotta ask: How many of those folks walked out on stage under their own power (sans wheelchairs)?

All of them walked out. Played their instruments, still had their vocals. But they are in their early 70's. The guy I saw last year that was performing like he was in his 20's was John Mayall he's 83. You Millennials have never heard of him but a lot of the rock stars started with his band over 50 years ago. Peter Rivera was the best concert I've ever been to, and I've been to a few. His new CD is great, "It is What it is"

Late winter cold snap...

-20°C high with a wind chill around -28°C yesterday and another 4" of fresh snow over the last few days. Its supposed to be above freezing next week again! I blame the stupid groundhog for predicted six more weeks of winter!

We can usually expect some snow in March and even April but it's usually closer to "normal" temps which btw is supposed to be +3°C this time of year.
    Darran
    1986 9L SVO, 1982 1C GT

Mid-70's here all week. Had some friends come in from Montana last week - they left 4 feet of snow and drove back to an additional foot coming.

I don't understand what Northerners like about snow. It's "fun" for a few hours, but for months? Naw.