Thread: where to run boost guage

where to run boost guage

I just bought a boost guage which vacuum line would you guys recomend me hook it up to?

What's that tapping sound?? Chalky's Avatar
    Where are you planning on placing the gauge?? I made a pod to go on my steering column and the put a T fitting in line with the factory gauge feed and the ran a line from behind the cluster up the column to the gauge.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I am going to put it on the pillar. How difficult is it to get to the feed for the factory guage? I was thinking about running it into the engine bay and splicing it into one of the thousand vacuum lines. I was just curious if there was a convenient way of routing it.

The factory SVO boost gauge has a hose running along with the electrical harness and goes to the back of the left side of the instrument cluster. The other side of that hose connects to the vacuum tree along the top of the firewall in the wiring tray,
    Helping SVO owners & racers since 1984

Poll Finds 30% Of Americans Still Undecided Whether To Vote Out Of Fear Or Spite

Ok thank you. I noticed some people mount a volt meter in the spot for the factory boost gauge where can I get one of those?