Thread: Concours topics

Concours topics

There is a SVO section for 'concours' topics on the Concours Mustang Forums, ( http://www.concoursmustang.com ) how many people here are interested in concours discussions and frequent the Concours Mustang forums? I believe SVOCOP is more active but don't want to duplicate information, but still want to reach the biggest audience.

One of the 'problems' of this internet thing is the number of sites that contain information and knowing which site to post on. At last count there are 3 SVO websites not including FEP and Turbo Ford. I don't know where to spend my time!

Quote Originally Posted by rodster View Post
    There is a SVO section for 'concours' topics on the Concours Mustang Forums, ( http://www.concoursmustang.com ) how many people here are interested in concours discussions and frequent the Concours Mustang forums?
    I visit frequently and have posted a few things. I have a list of things to do this Winter in preparation for next years show season and I have plans to post pics of my rear suspension and rear end detailing project that is under way.
    1986 2R Comp Prep
    1986 9L Comp Prep

We don't care where you spend your time, but send your money to Pat & I to help keep the fridge stocked with beer.

BTW - The Internet is NOT a central repository of information. Hence the primary reason for search engines.
    Helping SVO owners & racers since 1984

Poll Finds 30% Of Americans Still Undecided Whether To Vote Out Of Fear Or Spite

Quote Originally Posted by rodster View Post
    There is a SVO section for 'concours' topics on the Concours Mustang Forums, ( http://www.concoursmustang.com ) how many people here are interested in concours discussions and frequent the Concours Mustang forums? I believe SVOCOP is more active but don't want to duplicate information, but still want to reach the biggest audience.

One of the 'problems' of this internet thing is the number of sites that contain information and knowing which site to post on. At last count there are 3 SVO websites not including FEP and Turbo Ford. I don't know where to spend my time!
    If they would just lift the naked ban - they the SVO sites would be all we need ! LOL

When Jeff and Charles started ConcoursMustang - it was do to classicmustang going to a "commercial to view" format and they wanted something different.(sound familiar)? It was prior to SVOCOP and I asked for the SVO section (having used Jeff for so much in detailing the 428SCJ and 429CJ builds). He was happy to include and yes "SURE - you can be moderator!"

ConcoursMustang really is pointed at restoration. There isn't alot of banter, never "off topic" and designed as a WIKI of sorts.
    (Jeff has to dial it back at times - or he would be specific as to "bolt head markings for one shift to another at San Jose) LOL

Mike is right about search engines - not only with a topic but also within a topic. IE mastercylinderSITE:www.svocop.com

Mark
    P.S. The only way to make specific and efficient diagnosis is to make an APP that requires posters to prefill in info - to help with question. Year
    Model
    Eng mods
    Fuel Mods
    Test result info (volts/Codes/readings etc etc)

Mark
    P.S. Though this might not apply to concours restoration it does when it comes to internet help!

Quote Originally Posted by MikeFleming View Post
    We don't care where you spend your time, but send your money to Pat & I to help keep the fridge stocked with beer.

BTW - The Internet is NOT a central repository of information. Hence the primary reason for search engines.
    I think I'd have to send ALL of my money to keep you guys in beer! Is this the SVO site with the Donate button?

I'm not sure what the Internet is but I reached the end the other night searching for this d@mn coolant hoses!

Endofweb.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by TheSVOTrust View Post
    If they would just lift the naked ban - they the SVO sites would be all we need ! LOL
    Naked..SVO site... There's a visual I didn't need.