Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying SVO Club Of Pat but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free SVO Club Of Pat account now? As a SVO Club Of Pat registered user you get free access to our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a SVO Club Of Pat member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Thread: Svo Knick Knacks

Some Boost

Svo Knick Knacks

-TB sold Local, <3 craigslist

ill post some knick knacks ive gotten over the past year or so to clean out my house of svo stuff.

Mikes 2006 reprint These where what 20$ shipped? yours for 15$ shipped, forgot about it at the top of my closet and it got some Hoppes oil on the cover. In no way affects any other pages.

Forum member gave me this, i already had one so its yours for shipping.

yet another goody i never installed... i got it for 50$ shipped, and so can you. the lenses is perfect and in the exact condition i got it when received from the world famous Caroth many months ago.

these go over the rails of the drivers seat in the back. it think the flash makes them look black. 20$ shipped
    Last edited by brownsvo; 12-16-2013 at 07:08 PM.

Some Boost
    uuuh... lets say i started porting and got over it pretty quick. bottom, top, and rails for 75$ shipped obo? im guessing shipping may suck on this.

Last edited by brownsvo; 12-16-2013 at 07:08 PM.

PM sent.
    1986 2R Comp Prep
    1986 9L Comp Prep

I need those seat track covers. (do you have the push pins?)

Some Boost
    ill look again, but i bet they are long gone.

Quote Originally Posted by brownsvo View Post

these go over the rails of the drivers seat in the back. it think the flash makes them look black. 20$ shipped
    What year car are they from? They look different than what is on my 84.

Cool

Forum member gave me this, i already had one so its yours for shipping.

Nice touch! So now we can run your finger print & verify your screen name! You're banned until your next post for starting a new trend...
    There's nothing more to see here, now move along...

Quote Originally Posted by rodster View Post
    These are for the one side on the front - not like the curved ones on the rear that are "handed" (Many cars are missing them) You would be surprised the amount of SVO's that have had, seats out, seats changed. I'm finding this out as I look for ONE driver side 84. (Might as well add the driver seat to the list of warn SVO parts on a driven car (with the steering wheel, shifter knob and petal pads) Mark

Some Boost
    i also have this cargo cover i found in a later model foxbody, the left side is broke but i have all the pieces for someone crafty enough to make it work, what i do not have is the clips that held it onto the hatch plastic..

Quote Originally Posted by rodster View Post

Some Boost
    Moar knick knacks i found looking for those push pins..sorry i didnt find them.

looks like the Vam Support, 20$ shipped, intercooler brackets 20$ shipped, later model Fox body fuel pump bracket and harness with svt focus fuel pump (i never got to use it) 60$ shipped?

Some Boost
    I'll take the intercooler brackets....PM sent

Some Boost
    alright i found the much much larger VAM bracket, i can attach a picture if you would like lol..
    not sure what the above bracket is. for all i know it could be from my focus.

That bracket looks to be the injector harness plug/dipstick tube support-to-intake mounting bracket. If I were to hazard a guess, I'd say that's for an in-line, but I've slept since I last saw one.
    Helping SVO owners & racers since 1984

Poll Finds 30% Of Americans Still Undecided Whether To Vote Out Of Fear Or Spite

Some Boost
    quite possibly as i probably took it off. wasnt sure but threw it up anyways.
    also suprised nobody wants the tripminder.. i always thought it would be a neat tool to have.