Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 86 SVO stuff I'm doing thread

Fixed radio this weekend and fixed foglights also. Yanked the console as Mike suggested, comes out in mere minutes, haha. Radio just popped a fuse as I thought, one off the stereo hot wire. Foglight connector on the harness was slightly melted and disfigured, so I swapped it with the octane connector, same one.

status report. I changed IAC valve and idle is much better, idles about 1000-1100rpm which is fine with me! Going to have my hood painted in the near future, my efforts at making it look better failed, oh well, I was never much of a paint and bodyman anyway.

I was never much of a paint and bodyman anyway.
    Learn proper technique for the kind of paint being used, then Practice, Practice, Practice and then some more Practice.
    Helping SVO owners & racers since 1984

Poll Finds 30% Of Americans Still Undecided Whether To Vote Out Of Fear Or Spite

Mike, I never liked doing bodywork, just not my thing. Anything mechanical though is no problem.

Technically Painting is NOT body work. Although prepping for paint can often involve body work.

But I get your point. I prefer to pay folks that are good at body/paint instead of doing it myself. I do like to take stuff off and put it back on after paint.
    Helping SVO owners & racers since 1984

Poll Finds 30% Of Americans Still Undecided Whether To Vote Out Of Fear Or Spite