Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying SVO Club Of Pat but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free SVO Club Of Pat account now? As a SVO Club Of Pat registered user you get free access to our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a SVO Club Of Pat member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Thread: SVO wheels and BFG G-Force tires - set of 4

SVO wheels and BFG G-Force tires - set of 4

Set of oem SVO wheels and BFG G-Force Supersport A/S 225/50ZR16 tires for sale.

I used these for two track days, took a different path with the car and no longer have a need for them.

The wheels need to be restored. Wheel 1 has a slight bend in the outer rim, but does not effect operation - holds air just fine. No curb rash, gouges, etc. just dirty and need to be redone.

The tires are in excellent condition.

Asking $500 for the set of 4. Willing to seperate the tires for $420. Prefere local pick up, but willing to ship at your cost.

svo wheel tread.jpgsvo wheel 4 (2).jpgsvo wheel 3 (2).jpgsvo wheel 2 (2).jpgsvo wheel 1 (2).jpg
    1986 2R Comp Prep
    1986 9L Comp Prep

Bump...

Can deliver to the 50th in Charlotte!
    1986 2R Comp Prep
    1986 9L Comp Prep

Animated Italian Gigolo blueboss's Avatar
    Would you mind posting a pic or two of the date codes from the tires?
    "Some trannys can operate both types of gearboxes but manual gearboxes with clutch pedals are more difficult to operate with heels on."

I have tried to upload a new attachment, but it is taking waaaaay to long. Pm me your email address and I can send it to you that way.
    1986 2R Comp Prep
    1986 9L Comp Prep