Thread: 24 Hrs of Lemons-Eagles Canyon Texas

Some Boost

24 Hrs of Lemons-Eagles Canyon Texas

Just a couple of pictures I had time to get pre race & during full course yellows last weekend. Cold & Wet

24hrs lemons 2014 004.jpg24hrs lemons 2014 009.jpg24hrs lemons 2014 014.jpg24hrs lemons 2014 017.jpg24hrs lemons 2014 036.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

Ill take that Pinto , I had two of them great cars .
    The Machine speaks for itself !!

ECR is a fun track to run, with some fantastic fast double apexes and a great 'No Brake" blind turn.

I do some instructing with Jerry and 5 Star Ford out there, loads of fun.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Meotchh
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Anyone who owns an SVO belongs in a Psychiatric hospital.

Surprised that top pic cars "extended" exhaust system lived through the event. Events like that around here usually turn into Crash Master events.
    Helping SVO owners & racers since 1984

Poll Finds 30% Of Americans Still Undecided Whether To Vote Out Of Fear Or Spite

Some Boost
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeFleming View Post
    Surprised that top pic cars "extended" exhaust system lived through the event. Events like that around here usually turn into Crash Master events.
    Actually there were very few breakdowns and no contacts considering 10 straight hours on Sat and 6 on Sunday. They would have run longer on Sun but with 21 deg temp with a 15-20 mph wind the head man called it early which made all us corner workers very happy . We still had to drive home thru sleet and freezing rain that came into the area.

Some Boost
    Quote Originally Posted by Ford Builder View Post
    Ill take that Pinto , I had two of them great cars .
    That Pinto was one of the better looking cars there and was just getting sorted out on Sat. They ran a lot better on Sun. Did you notice the right side headlight? Its a speaker!

Yes I wondered what was up with the right side a speaker !, why ?
    The Machine speaks for itself !!

My bet would be using the head light bucket for an air intake, and the speaker grille as a debris blocker and of course humor in Lemons fashion.

Some Boost
    Quote Originally Posted by SVOC View Post
    My bet would be using the head light bucket for an air intake, and the speaker grille as a debris blocker and of course humor in Lemons fashion.
    That's what I thought but it looked like a complete speaker with cone behind the grill.

well it could have been the "Get out of the way", "The Intimidator Signal", or they were just trying to pick up chics in the paddock, PA system, LOL you know those Lemon's guys, and gals