Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying SVO Club Of Pat but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free SVO Club Of Pat account now? As a SVO Club Of Pat registered user you get free access to our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a SVO Club Of Pat member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Thread: Sad News: Kevin Hill

Sad News: Kevin Hill

He used screen names like BoosterBruiser and BB. He is known here as AKA BB.

From tf:

We lost Kevin Hill yesterday in a single vehicle motorcycle crash.
    http://forum.turboford.org/cgi-bin/u...861;p=1#000009

From Kevin's FB page:
    "I was asked to post this by a good family friend. I was there with Kevin when he passed and was riding right behind him when the accident occurred.

Just so we all have closure as I'm sure some are wondering what happened, Kevin was going through the lake mead run. We were about 8 miles past the entrance gate and we got stuck behind some harleys. Ahead of them was a truck towing a boat for reference. The harleys moved over for us to pass and we stayed on the same side of the road. The road was relatively straight. Out of nowhere, his handlebars began to violently shake. About as bad as they could on a motorcycle. He took his hands off the bars to let the bike correct and it did but by the time the bars straightened out he ran out of road. He hit dirt and began to flip. We weren't really going that fast and I'm still bewildered by how this happened but I suspect a mechanical error as we didn't hit anything and there were no obstructions. "
    https://www.facebook.com/kevin.hill....on=friends_tab

Big Sigh.
    Helping SVO owners & racers since 1984

Poll Finds 30% Of Americans Still Undecided Whether To Vote Out Of Fear Or Spite

What a shocker, blessings to his family and friends.

Rest in Peace

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Meotchh
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Anyone who owns an SVO belongs in a Psychiatric hospital.

That is sad to hear. We are somehow prepared when an older, sickly person dies but when it is a young one taken suddenly we pause.

What's that tapping sound?? Chalky's Avatar
    Sad news. Never met the man, but his exploits were legendary!!! RIP Kev.

Moment of silence...

Sorry to hear this. I know he did a lot to serve our country & I'm sure he'll be missed by all that knew him well.
    There's nothing more to see here, now move along...

I have some pics of one of his visits to the Fleming Garage in Tucson. I will dig them out and post.

Poll Finds 30% Of Americans Still Undecided Whether To Vote Out Of Fear Or Spite

Pics of the most recent time Kevin stopped by Tucson on the way to Vegas showing me some of his current collections of parts for the SVO project.

RIP bro!
    Img_4361.jpgImg_4367.jpgImg_4360.jpgImg_4402.jpgImg_4406.jpgImg_4420.jpg

Building Boost
    RIP. Sad news when I first heard it on tf and fb,