Just a quick hello from Rock Hill South Carolina. My name is Phil. I have two Mustangs. My primary daily driver, for now, is a Legend Lime 2006 Mustang GT. My second Mustang is an 1985 Mustang SVO. Although I have nothing against keeping them all stock and trailering them around for show, I prefer to drive mine daily! Mine is mildy modified with an Large NPR FMIC, Stinger stainless center mount header, Holset HY35 turbo, 38mm Stinger external wastegate, BoPort 1.5 roller cam, stock head (for now), stock 86 Merkur square upper, Stinger PiMP engine control computer, VAM deleted, CAI, Siemens Deka 55 lb/hr injectors, Stinger 3" downpipe split to 2 x 2.5" dual exhaust out the back. Going to dual - exhaust required elimination of the factory dual-pump system and go with a single in-tank 255Lph pump. I also installed this weekend, a Ford Racing aluminum driveshaft to replace the heavy and failure-prone stock unit which has the crappy harmonic balancer on it.

Upcoming / planned mods are BoPort large valves, porting of same head and 3.73 geared 8.8" rear. Am unsure of which route I am going to take with my intake. Gutting the upper and porting / knife-edging the lower seems popular, but am not keen of the gutting of the upper, to I may just have my upper extrude-honed.

Anyhow, thanks for reading and letting me be a part of your club!

Phil S.IMG_0107.jpgIMG_0050.jpgIMG_0409.jpg