Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying SVO Club Of Pat but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free SVO Club Of Pat account now? As a SVO Club Of Pat registered user you get free access to our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a SVO Club Of Pat member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Thread: Trans Preventitive Maintenance

Trans Preventitive Maintenance

So I just bought a Spec Stage Two clutch and I would like to go ahead and swap out the throw out bearing. None of you guys would happen to have a part number for one would you? Also is there anything else I should give attention while I have the tranny out?

I found a pilot bearing and clutch release bearing on rock auto i would prefer the timken bearings do you know if these are accurate because i have found alot of the parts stores say fit our cars do not lol.

Some Boost
    Its been my experience that the Spec clutch comes with a new throw out bearing. It looks the same as you show from rockauto. If i remember correctly, it also came with the pilot bearing, but its been a few beers ago, so I could be wrong.