Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying SVO Club Of Pat but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free SVO Club Of Pat account now? As a SVO Club Of Pat registered user you get free access to our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a SVO Club Of Pat member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Low Mile 86 in TX

Some Boost
    "Be objective. See the cars, drive the cars, then open your mouth!"
    "
    You should have elements before opening your mouth if you are the so called experts"

The whole point on this thread Mario was any SVO would have to be just about perfect with all original parts & condition to even come close to bring that kind of money. All things being equal SVO's don't bring the money as fox 93 Cobra even though I believe they are more rare these days. Oh and BTW you think the SVO guys here are are picky for originality, that's nothing compared to the 93 Cobra guys.

Since you're a "car guy" you must agree one should buy the best example of the car you're looking for. So with that maybe you should bone up on details on just what an all original SVO should l be. That would help you in you search for one and not overpay for something. Hey then you can open your mouth as an new SVO expert too!

Quote Originally Posted by k98dave View Post
    "Be objective. See the cars, drive the cars, then open your mouth!"
    "
    You should have elements before opening your mouth if you are the so called experts"

The whole point on this thread Mario was any SVO would have to be just about perfect with all original parts & condition to even come close to bring that kind of money. All things being equal SVO's don't bring the money as fox 93 Cobra even though I believe they are more rare these days. Oh and BTW you think the SVO guys here are are picky for originality, that's nothing compared to the 93 Cobra guys.

Since you're a "car guy" you must agree one should buy the best example of the car you're looking for. So with that maybe you should bone up on details on just what an all original SVO should l be. That would help you in you search for one and not overpay for something. Hey then you can open your mouth as an new SVO expert too!
    Well said. If you are going to spend top dollar on a car, you should get what you are paying for. I don't need to drive the car to tell you this one is way over priced. All of the comments originally made are valid and from 'experts' that know these cars for a long time.

If I ever decide to buy a car I'm not an 'expert' on, you can bet I would welcome input from folks like these.

However if you have tons of money and this car really excites you, knock yourself out... nothing wrong with that either.