Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying SVO Club Of Pat but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free SVO Club Of Pat account now? As a SVO Club Of Pat registered user you get free access to our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a SVO Club Of Pat member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Collectors car Insurance

Half Boost
    Grundy started raising our values of the cars and of course that made the premium go up. We called them and they set it up so the values would not get raised unless we called them and told them to.

Quote Originally Posted by brsvo View Post
    Sorry to say all these companies are telling me my past driving record isn't good enough to insure me. Most are asking for 2 tickets or less. I have had 5 but none since 1988!!!
    Look very closely at the fine print...I think there is a "cheesehead" clause for Wisconsin. You're all high risk.
    Bad choices make great stories....!

Half Boost
    Hey watch it I resemble that remark!!

Quote Originally Posted by Raven855 View Post
    I agree with Mike and I have never heard of anything thing being kept past 7 years. No tickets since 88, you are well past being 25 years old with no tickets you would not be considered an unnecessary risk. You may want to take a look at your driving record to see that it is correct.
    +1

Something doesn't sound right.