Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying SVO Club Of Pat but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free SVO Club Of Pat account now? As a SVO Club Of Pat registered user you get free access to our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a SVO Club Of Pat member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying SVO Club Of Pat but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free SVO Club Of Pat account now? As a SVO Club Of Pat registered user you get free access to our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a SVO Club Of Pat member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Thread: 1985 Comp Prep From Georgia

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

1985 Comp Prep From Georgia

I have been a friend of Pat for a couple of years now. We met when we were racing in IMSA around 1980 something. I guess in retrospect it has been quite some time... anyway Pat asked me to post some pictures of my Comp Prep once it was completed and I was happy with it. I have owned the car since May 2009 and it was in very good shape but had some problems with leaks and small detail items that needed attention. I now have it back to 100% original except for the aluminum core radiator which I installed to keep cool here in GA. I have the original one that is just fine but does not cool quite as well as the current technology. This is the car that is featured in the Mustangs 40 Year by by Randy Leffingwell.
    IMG_7065.jpgIMG_7066.jpgIMG_7068.jpgIMG_7071.jpgIMG_7118.jpgIMG_7135.jpgIMG_7157.jpgIMG_7109.jpgIMG_7089.jpgIMG_7159.jpg

VERY nice!

Thanks for posting!
    Helping SVO owners & racers since 1984

Poll Finds 30% Of Americans Still Undecided Whether To Vote Out Of Fear Or Spite

Nice car. I have the book that it is in.

Hi Is that Lowell's old car??????

WOW, beautiful car.

Noob
    Man do I like the look of that smoke metallic grey that is one really nice svo

Quote Originally Posted by TheSVOTrust View Post
    Hi Is that Lowell's old car??????
    Yes, Lowell form MI I still stay in touch with him.

Sweet. Thanks for sharing!