Thread: New member from Idaho

Noob

New member from Idaho

I own an 86 SVO. It is a fun car and I really enjoy it. It was recently hit in a parking lot. The front passenger side received the damage. I am looking for several parts including lower control arm, spindle, wheel, fender, fender liner, reinforcement panel, headlight, outer turn signal. The suspension parts are needed the worst at this time. If anyone can help locate these parts my SVO would be most appreciative! I miss driving the car. It is my daily driver. I am new to using a forum please forgive me if I post something in the wrong place. I met Pat and several other members this past weekend at the Las Vegas event. It is great to find a site dedicated to the SVO. Thanks Steve

Welcome to the site and sorry for your luck. I'm definitely not a huge resource only being on the scene for a year or so but I would imagine the splash shields are interchangeable between foxes and I've seen the re-popped headlights around and even used originals. Rims seem to come up also. The rest? Seem to be quite scarce as they are SVO specific. The hardest may be the passenger outer turn signal as they have never remade them.

Good luck. I hope I never get in an accident!
    Darran
    1986 9L SVO, 1982 1C GT

Noob
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxBuddy View Post
    Welcome to the site and sorry for your luck. I'm definitely not a huge resource only being on the scene for a year or so but I would imagine the splash shields are interchangeable between foxes and I've seen the re-popped headlights around and even used originals. Rims seem to come up also. The rest? Seem to be quite scarce as they are SVO specific. The hardest may be the passenger outer turn signal as they have never remade them.

Good luck. I hope I never get in an accident!
    Thanks for the welcome. Yes the splash shields I believe are interchangeable. I have not seen any reproduction headlights. I have seen the originals at a very high price. The control arms are difficult to come by along with the out turn signal. I need to find a parts car that has not been hit in the front! Yes I hope you do not get in an accident either!

Welcome to the SVOCOP!

I just passed through your neck of the woods a few hours ago heading home from the 50th.

I might have some parts you need. I'll have to check later this week when I get home.
    There's nothing more to see here, now move along...

Noob
    Quote Originally Posted by Meotchh View Post
    Welcome to the SVOCOP!

I just passed through your neck of the woods a few hours ago heading home from the 50th.

I might have some parts you need. I'll have to check later this week when I get home.
    Great news! I will look forward to hearing from you!

I don't have any parts handy, but I'm Salt Lake City and I'll keep an eye out and ask around.

::m::

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Welcome Aboard!

Make a thread in the Parts Wanted area for ther items you're looking for.
    Helping SVO owners & racers since 1984

Poll Finds 30% Of Americans Still Undecided Whether To Vote Out Of Fear Or Spite

Noob
    Thanks for the guidance.

Welcome . What color fender do you need?? Mark

Welcome to the forum, from a member, lost somewhere in the foothills of central Az.
    Ron
    Last edited by BLK BRD 88; 04-24-2014 at 04:00 PM.
    The problem I never fix on my cars is the nut that holds the steering wheel

Noob
    Mark
    It is medium canyon red. If it is good condition and rust free I could have it painted if it not the exact color. Thanks Steve