Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: '86 2R build thread. "Project tax return"

That is the proper KS location.

A blind hole, versus a though hole, means it does not go through into anything. Such as the IAT hole goes through into the #4 intake runner so the sensor is exposed to the incoming air.
    Helping SVO owners & racers since 1984

Poll Finds 30% Of Americans Still Undecided Whether To Vote Out Of Fear Or Spite

Got everything cleared up. I'm trying to pick out some pistons. Anyone have any links to some recommended pistons that aren't outrageously priced like the Cp pistons I could get 8 forged pistons for a 5.0 for how much those are.

It's been a while since I've updated. I will post some update pics tomorrow. Machine work is finished, now going back together. Stinger pi.m.p should be ready to go pick up wed.

Well, it starts, runs, and drives. Stinger came over a while back and we did some tuning and he showed me some good tips and tricks on TS for the Pi.M.P - I have it at a modest 15psi right now still, had a FPR crap out a few weeks after getting it running. All-in-all if you don't have a Pi.M.P or you are thinking about it, do it. Shannon and Wes are extremely helpful and have a great product well worth the $. And of course, this post would be pointless without some pictures. I am not what I call "Finished" at all with the underhood. I am still in the process of tucking and tidying up wiring mostly at the moment.Got the 3g alternator installed today as well wiring picture is what the old alternator harness looked like (melty) second picture from the bottom is what the engine looked like when I bought it, last picture fuel ve table that needs some work.
    20150401_224353.jpg20150827_164209.jpg20150827_165315.jpgIMG_20130620_140636.jpg20150809_124752.jpg