Thread: lets see if i can get to 20

Noob

lets see if i can get to 20

posts so i can offer a clean EEC wire harness and computer to fellow Mustang/Ford/SVO enthusiasts instead of the general population on ebay.

Noob
    what an ass whooping. I know the reasoning behind such a policy. Software engineer here. i've always considered such human behavior odd. Someone does something wrong...instead of just punishing that person, we'll implement a policy which effectively punishes everyone. It also limits the boundaries those who implement the policy. Believe that? People punish themselves. This is why we have more rules and regulations but none are taken away. We box ourselves in closer and closer every day.

Noob
    I give

Noob
    Once again those who step on others and their pursuit of happiness win again.

Hey... We all had to do it. I did it with a build thread. It builds character.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by kjohnson1 View Post
    You are 20% there with 4 posts, just look around and see if you can add something to any of the discussions out there, shouldn't take long.
    Ted
    86 SVO Mustang
    17 MINI Cooper S Clubman ALL4

Please read the whole Market Place Rule:

2. 20 posts are required to post items For Sale in the Market Place sections simply for the fact that we don't want you to register just to post sales. Do not SPAM posts to the rest of the forums or we will reset your postcount and/or you could be restricted from the Market Place area permanently!

This looks to me a lot like post spamming.

Just sayin'.

BTW Posts/Threads in the Testing area get dropped after a week or so.
    Helping SVO owners & racers since 1984

Poll Finds 30% Of Americans Still Undecided Whether To Vote Out Of Fear Or Spite

Quote Originally Posted by MikeFleming View Post
    Please read the whole Market Place Rule:

2. 20 posts are required to post items For Sale in the Market Place sections simply for the fact that we don't want you to register just to post sales. Do not SPAM posts to the rest of the forums or we will reset your postcount and/or you could be restricted from the Market Place area permanently!

This looks to me a lot like post spamming.

Just sayin'.

BTW Posts/Threads in the Testing area get dropped after a week or so.
    Quote Originally Posted by kjohnson1 View Post
    I so disagree with this statement of being oppressed. I see this on FEP quite frequently from people who claim their "rights" to do whatever they want with their car; regardless of the site tenets or rules. Bear in mind that this is a PRIVATE site that can make whatever rules they want. You should have been aware of the rules when you hit the "I Agree" button when you signed up. How is it you are being stepped on? Because you cannot do what you want? Aww.

I have been a member here for around the same time as you. I do not always offer technical advice but I try to engage and stay engaged with the group and I somewhat regularly post. On FEP, the requirement is to have 100 posts before you can place a part ad otherwise you can buy a 30 day pass. So maybe you are lucky here.

Quote Originally Posted by svono50 View Post
    You are 20% there with 4 posts, just look around and see if you can add something to any of the discussions out there, shouldn't take long.
    Agreed.
    Darran
    1986 9L SVO, 1982 1C GT

Thumbs Up

Well said Darran, but why should anyone read the user agreement here?
    Some don't bother reading the one on TF and then send me emails b!tching about things they can't access or do.
    Mine's a bit different:

Do not treat TurboFord.net like a swap meet. New users should refrain from selling anything until they have become established on the board. Use good judgment! If you haven't contributed anything to the discussions on the board, and all of your posts are in the For Sale and Wanted Forums, you WILL be noticed. While not specifically prohibited YET, there is a "rising tide" of disapproval for members who come here only to "hawk" parts.

There is a 'TurboFord Mafia' that self polices the site, they don't like it when someone craps in their sandbox!
    86 SVOs = 2A - Drag & 2R - Driver & 1C - Rusty
    84 GT Turbos = 'verts & hatch

What's that tapping sound?? Chalky's Avatar
    So what year is the harness and computer for???

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ill help out lol