Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying SVO Club Of Pat but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free SVO Club Of Pat account now? As a SVO Club Of Pat registered user you get free access to our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a SVO Club Of Pat member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Thread: California Speedway - May 18, 2014

California Speedway - May 18, 2014

With the Alfa Club. Need just a "little" more power.

I have the second...make that the first best 2.3t race car. Bob has...had the best one...Bob...when is the last time yours was on the track...lets race for Pinks! I'll be at Buttonwillow in September!

Another 50-75HP would be perfect.

What is that engine dynoing at now?
    Helping SVO owners & racers since 1984

Poll Finds 30% Of Americans Still Undecided Whether To Vote Out Of Fear Or Spite

Noob
    was this running with the only 5 pounds of boost or was it up at 10? you clearly out handle them just not the power you need

10 lbs of boost. I'm guessing from my last dyno run probably about 200 RWHP. I'll have to check out the waste gate to make sure it's not fried.
    I have the second...make that the first best 2.3t race car. Bob has...had the best one...Bob...when is the last time yours was on the track...lets race for Pinks! I'll be at Buttonwillow in September!