Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying SVO Club Of Pat but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free SVO Club Of Pat account now? As a SVO Club Of Pat registered user you get free access to our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a SVO Club Of Pat member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Thread: Fog Light Mounting Bar

Noob

Fog Light Mounting Bar

I recently picked up a fog light bar off a early '84 SVO. It has a adhesive foil metal tag bearing the part number E4ZZ15K216-A. Below the part number is a second line reading "W/O 110383" followed by a wide space and the letters "SE". I'm wondering if the "W/O" could stand for Work Order and the 110383 is a date code. Problem is the SVO I got it from had been wrecked a couple of times so I don't know if the bar was original to the car or a service replacement part. I found the tag interesting and just posted it here to share the info.

It is a service part stickered so it could be sold at a dealer.
    You can tell assembly line parts from service parts -with the forensics of the accidents
    Mark