Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying SVO Club Of Pat but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free SVO Club Of Pat account now? As a SVO Club Of Pat registered user you get free access to our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a SVO Club Of Pat member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Thread: 1986 Mustang SVO for sale in Connecticut (SE)

1986 Mustang SVO for sale in Connecticut (SE)

I gotta put her up for sale....need bigger digs for the kids.

This car just turned 100K last month and is currently at 100,740.
    Color is Guard Red (repaint) originally a metallic charcoal (as can be seen under the hood)
    Needs weather stripping.
    Rear bi-wing is just starting to droop, still fairly sturdy. The lower wing is missing some of the connection points to the deck, rattles a little.
    AC clutch fell off, still worked until that point.
    The Fan relay crapped out twice, have a switch wired in. Car has electric fans from a 2008 Ferrari F430 Challenge car. Fits in very nicely.
    Seats are worn out and I have them covered with cheap pull overs, lumbar still works.
    Aftermarket stereo (bought it this way)
    Factory wheels - 7 out of 10 due to the clear wearing in the center of three of them...no road/curb rash at all.
    Engine is bone stock, still have the original air filter from 1986! (not installed)
    Rear tires at 90% fronts at 75% replaced in 2010 as a full set
    Do not have Koni key
    Have the original cargo cover - thanks to this site.
    rear seats are in perfect condition
    Dash cover reconditioned by me last year
    Factory BCS blew in half...using a grainger valve and have boost set at 15 psi
    Car has never seen less than 93 octane.
    Car consistently uses Shell 10W30 synthetic
    New plugs, wires are 2 years old, coil is 1 year old, distributor is 6 months old, TFI is one year old.
    Intercooler brackets were replaced with good boots from forced4 several years ago.
    Does not smoke in any running condition.
    Still pulls hard in all gears
    Shocks are all original....and most likely need reconditioning.
    Brand New front windshield - rock chips on original
    Brand new passenger side headlight housing
    Used crappy drivers side housing
    Both inside parking light lenses are new
    Both outside parking light lenses are original and not too shabby
    This car has been very good to me. It does need a little TLC...but not a whole lot.
    This car has had the distributor gear and aux gear replaced this year. Pan was removed and cleaned, oil pump replaced with a Melling SV pump.

VIN 1FABP28T1GF101656

I would like to sell this car to SVO enthusiasts....if one more person mentions an LS swap or 5 liter swap im gonna snap. I reserve the right to be picky about who I sell this car to...which is why I have not let it go to the local interests who insist on motor swaps. This is the only site I will list it on. If it doesn't go, then it doesn't.
    Pictures do not reflect new lenses up front. Took these last year....looks the same....with better lenses

Listed at $3,400.00 Title in hand. Untitled.jpgDSC01724.JPGDSC01723.JPGDSC01721.JPG20130901_183516_resized.jpg20130901_183506_resized.jpg20130901_183456_resized.jpg20130901_183342_resized - Copy.jpg
    Peyton Manning? Who's he drive for?

Oh, sorry....

Best way to contact me is by e-mail

danbrodaski@att.net
    I will then give you my number if you have any further questions or picture requests. I can text them to you pretty quick.

Thanks,

Dan

Nice color red.
    Helping SVO owners & racers since 1984

Poll Finds 30% Of Americans Still Undecided Whether To Vote Out Of Fear Or Spite

your favorite

Building Boost
    Beautiful car good luck on the sale....

Nice car, sad to hear you have to sell it. We need you to update the ad per the market place rules or we will have to remove the ad.

7. If applicable the VIN numbered - gearboxes, shortblocks, body parts, chassis, complete cars, etc. which have VIN numbers on them. A If applicable the VIN number - gearboxes, shortblocks, body parts, chassis, complete cars, etc. which have VIN numbers on them. A picture of your screen name next to the visible VIN number is required. VIN should also be in the For Sale post in plain text. All cars for sale must include a VIN number (or ID number if a race car).
    There's nothing more to see here, now move along...

The issue being there is no page with a hand-written screen name in any of the pics. If you snap a new pic, I can add it to the original post or you can add a reply with the required pic.
    Helping SVO owners & racers since 1984

Poll Finds 30% Of Americans Still Undecided Whether To Vote Out Of Fear Or Spite

Ooh, another RED one, that would make three for me! Very nice Dan.
    Unfortunately I wouldn't be able to drive it as I would be dead thanks to my wife!
    86 SVOs = 2A - Drag & 2R - Driver & 1C - Rusty
    84 GT Turbos = 'verts & hatch

I will add a pic with my screen name and any other required info as per the rules ASAP. Sorry, I just saw this.

Price is now $2900

Dan, did you post this on TF, it will get you some more exposure.
    As I said earlier, very nice but my wife would kill me.
    It does give me a goal to work for, I need to make my 2R look that good!
    I do know someone local who told me he wants an SVO, I'll contact him and tell him about the car.
    86 SVOs = 2A - Drag & 2R - Driver & 1C - Rusty
    84 GT Turbos = 'verts & hatch

Building Boost
    Love the red. My wife would kill me too, but I might be interested. Do you have any pics of the underside? This would put a kink in my current project, but such is life.

Building Boost
    Interior/Engine/underbody pics?