Thread: BoPort. Outstanding orders, communication with Bo.

BoPort. Outstanding orders, communication with Bo.

Bo has requested, and the Board of Directors have agreed, to provide a sticky thread dealing with outstanding orders.

All of us in the 2.3T community are aware of the issues surrounding Bo's shop over the last several years. This thread will not become a rehash of those issues, and, in fact, we will delete any content that tends to want to beat that horse and assign infractions, if necessary.

Our goal is to help get everyone the products they have purchased and facilitate the communication to do so. We hope this will be a service to our membership, however, if it becomes a $hit storm, we'll close it down. There are certainly many people that have waited a long time for their products and deposited significant sums of money. Emotions are understandably hot and heavy. However, it's our intent to facilitate communication in a business like manner.

In doing this, the Board is NOT taking on the responsibility of note-taking and/or guaranteeing the completion of orders. That is Bo's responsibility.

If you have any concerns, please pm me.

Bob Holmes
    Enough of that, it was giving me a headache.

Can we beat you instead Bob?
    There's nothing more to see here, now move along...

Hello!

Quote Originally Posted by Meotchh View Post
    Can we beat you instead Bob?
    He prefers the whip, chained up with the mask and assless chaps actually if we are really going to be getting technical. lol

On a serious note, I am not sure if you have heard my story and I'm not sure it is entirely necessary to go into full detail but to sum it up, $hit hit the fan with my life the last couple years and I slowly watched my business dwindle away. I am here to stay however and recovering strong. I have sold off a lot of personal belongings/equipment/race car,machinery to refund some customers and have spent rediculous amounts of shipping costs for basically a zero profit to keep my lights on. 2.3 fords are my passion, this is my calling in life and I still believe I am the best and will be the best again, however there is still yet a steep hill to climb. But I am climbing. Every day. Over the last couple years I have learned a tremendous amount about business that no school can offer. I built a company from nothing and at one time (believe it or not) was actually profitable. Profitability is key for me to develop new quality products. I invest every extra dollar I make into this company and will continue to do so to rebuild until we are back on our feet. Until I have an adequate office manager and help in the shop it may be difficult to get a hold of me. I started alone and am starting again alone. As finances permit I expect exponential growth and much better customer support. For the mean time however, if YOU have an outstanding order with Boport Racing Heads please email me at boportservice@yahoo.com along with your phone number and the best time to reach you. I know there are a few of you out there I owe parts to or money to and I want to make things right. BOTTOM LINE. I will provide you with a personal cellphone number I carry with me 24/7. I am pacific time so please don't call me at 3:00am but I WILL get back to you and get any outstanding orders resolved in the most timely fashion possible.

On a side note, I REALLY appreciate Bob Holmes for posting this and Pat allowing it on his board. Like Bob asked if you just state the facts by email (or here as a worst case scenario) I will address you in a professional manner. This is my career, a name I have built for over a decade and I'm not going down. Work with me and I will work with you. I would also like to be more of an active member on this board showing new products we are in the development stages of and help with advice that I can possibly help provide to others. My reputation was set by word of mouth, some internet, but word of mouth primarily. We deliver the best products and services to this date for the 2.3 industry and if we can't perform a task requested I will send you to someone who can. Again thank you Bob and Pat for this opportunity and expect great things to come in the near future from Boport.

Good Night,

Bo
    Boport Racing Heads
    boportservice@yahoo.com