Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hi From NY

Building Boost
    I should have you stop by my partners old house and get all my remaining forced 4 inventory....His ex is being a pain.....

lol could not wait to get out of wapingers falls.

but welcome !!!

Rodster, Like they say "Small world". Bought a used car from Pleasant Valley Ford back in 92. Spot where they were is a CVS now. Both dealerships out of business. Best thing they could've done was make that rail bridge into the walkway.
    NYeric, Lol let me know if you need any help in securing that "Lost" inventory.
    86 1C (sold)
    86 1D (sold)
    85.5 1C ( current project)

Quote Originally Posted by NY eric View Post
    I should have you stop by my partners old house and get all my remaining forced 4 inventory....His ex is being a pain.....
    lol could not wait to get out of wapingers falls.

but welcome !!!
    Seriously?? Wappingers Falls?????? That's where I lived, on Myers Corners Road. Wow, talk about small world.

Quote Originally Posted by nysvo View Post
    Rodster, Like they say "Small world". Bought a used car from Pleasant Valley Ford back in 92. Spot where they were is a CVS now. Both dealerships out of business. Best thing they could've done was make that rail bridge into the walkway.
    NYeric, Lol let me know if you need any help in securing that "Lost" inventory.
    Yea, very small world, NY eric and I were practically neighbors. There is still a dealership on the site of the old Poughkeepsie Ford isn't there? Is Pleasant Valley Ford completely gone? I'm guessing they went out when Ford was squeezing all of the small dealerships.

Rodster. Yea PV Ford left the center of Town and built a new dealership up by parkway at the edge of town. They were bought out by Miracle Ford who the closed that dealership and Bought out Poughkeepsie Ford who then was bought out by Friendly Honda who renamed it Friendly Ford. Got all that. Yea Myers Corners Rd is not far. Used to be a jeep dealership on that road if I'm not mistaken.
    86 1C (sold)
    86 1D (sold)

Quote Originally Posted by nysvo View Post
    Rodster. Yea PV Ford left the center of Town and built a new dealership up by parkway at the edge of town. They were bought out by Miracle Ford who the closed that dealership and Bought out Poughkeepsie Ford who then was bought out by Friendly Honda who renamed it Friendly Ford. Got all that. Yea Myers Corners Rd is not far. Used to be a jeep dealership on that road if I'm not mistaken.
    My head is spinning! I think I followed that. Who's on first?

Yea, Parsons Jeep if I recall. Think they went out of business shortly after we moved there in 1980. It was just down the road from us. We were out by Rt376.

A lot has changed, especially at IBM. During our last visit we saw them tearing down a large chunk of the East Fishkill complex.

May have to drive the SVO up there next year just for old times sake!

Lol. Yea things change too quick sometimes. Now the old IBM complex west of the HS (John Jay) has been abandoned for years. Finally some development happening there. A sports dome going in.
    86 1C (sold)
    86 1D (sold)

Yea, I remember when the West Complex was the Taj Mahal of the site. Things change.....