Here we are nearing another Sturgis Mustang Rally & it's time for a new shirt using a newly designed logo by Baltimucho.

We are taking pre-orders for the new shirt. If you are interested pre-ordering your shirt(s) NLT 8/18/18, you will be able to do so at a discounted rate of $15.50*+ shipping. Any orders placed after 8/18/14 will pay the normal price of $18.00*+ shipping.

To be eligible for the pre-order price, you must PM me with your order NLT 8/18/14. I will send out an invoice though paypal.

Pre-order shirts should ship out on or after 8/25/14. I will send out a notification to all pre-order customers as soon as they are ready to ship.

*Prices are for sizes Small through X-Large. Additional pricing for XXL & up will follow soon.

1. All shipping will be via USPS Flat Rate Priority.
  2. For those going to Sturgis, contact me regarding group shipping discount to the rental house.
  3. We are planning a limited run of 50 shirts unless there are enough pre-orders to justify an additional run.
  4. There was an edit to the artwork as it went to the t-shirt vendor, 'www.svocop.com' is now included on the shirt under the flaming logo.

SVOCOP_Sturgis_BLUE-Hot Turbo.jpg