Thread: Where to post FYI ads?

Where to post FYI ads?

I posted an FYI Kijiji ad in the Cars for sale section twice (yes they posted) as I see other Craigslist ads and eBay ads there (including another one I posted in the past). They have gone missing both times. What's up with that?

9. *** IMPORTANT *** You must own and possess the item(s) for sale.

Is this why? ^^
    Darran
    1986 9L SVO, 1982 1C GT

I just logged out and back in to make sure there was nothing up with that and this post is still here. LMK.
    Darran
    1986 9L SVO, 1982 1C GT

For now, let's put "3rd party For Sale" stuff in Main, News. Until we decide/create a more between place for them. For Sale ads, by definition, are temporary so they need to go away after an undefined period of time.

I have moved the current one. Unfortunately it looks like the links to attachments was lost. ???
    Helping SVO owners & racers since 1984

Poll Finds 30% Of Americans Still Undecided Whether To Vote Out Of Fear Or Spite

Quote Originally Posted by MikeFleming View Post
    For now, let's put "3rd party For Sale" stuff in Main, News. Until we decide/create a more between place for them. For Sale ads, by definition, are temporary so they need to go away after an undefined period of time.

I have moved the current one. Unfortunately it looks like the links to attachments was lost. ???
    Interesting, now on the iPad instead of the desktop, logged out, cleared cookies and still cannot see this FYI post anywhere. It doesnt even show up in my feed or in the "threads started by me" tab. I must have a special ban...
    Darran
    1986 9L SVO, 1982 1C GT

Quote Originally Posted by FoxBuddy View Post
    I posted an FYI Kijiji ad in the Cars for sale section twice (yes they posted) as I see other Craigslist ads and eBay ads there (including another one I posted in the past).

9. *** IMPORTANT *** You must own and possess the item(s) for sale.

Is this why? ^^
    Yes that is one reason why. I deleted them mainly for that reason. There are other rules that were not followed as well.
    If there are ads linked from CL, eBay, or other sites in the for sale section, those normally get deleted as well. Unfortunately I've been pretty disconnected over the past few months with a new born minion, so I haven't had the time to clean up & swing the ban hammer :-). We try to keep the rules enforced, but sometimes we have personal lives that prevent us from banning people.

So consider this your banning eh! Until your next post.
    There's nothing more to see here, now move along...