I realized any trace of my car from my welcome forum thread on SVOCOP was gone a long time ago. Here is the story so far of my 9L starting last summer (my screen name on FEP is 82GTforME and the original thread for this is there) http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showthre...d-did-1986-SVO!

I purchased this car in July 2013.

Even though they are rare to see in Canada; even back in the day, the SVO had always intrigued me which meant I WANTED ONE! Ever since I had my first car ('81 coupe in '87) I knew of them and wished I could get one. After getting back into working on my '82 and regularly typing "mustang" into Ebay and Kijiji I happened upon what I always wanted! My preference was always the '86.
This is an original Canadian car and now it comes back to within an hour and a half of it's home dealer. It has 150k KM on it and is in very complete original condition (what I wanted- I didn't want another full blown or even partial project). Original paint, very nice complete cloth interior. I guess a survivor to some. It has been parked since 2007. It needs a little TLC but that I can do. Previous to the guy I bought it from it was shown at some local Alberta car shows. It came with all of the original manuals, a copy of the dealer invoice, the warranty card, the Koni adjuster , even a bunch of SVO club stuff (Canada and US) with numerous copies of The Turbo Times etc.
There are some small issues I will be asking all of you SVO experts about into the future. First stop? Inspection, insurance and registration!
Here is a link to the door, buck and warranty card decode thread: http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showthre...ight=82gtforme
Enjoy a couple of pictures, more to come!
These are few and far between around here. It was a seven hour one-way trip to go and get this car! (After seven years parked, yes I took it through the self serve wash on the trailer before unloading it)

I have the missing rear badges. Note the original dealer tag: Dunlop Ford in Lethbridge, AB.

It's like Ying and Yang now: